Open letter to anyone who ever has, is, or may some day go through a transition in life (that’s right human race, I’m talking to you),
Why is this a special opportunity? So many reasons, but here are some of the highlights:
- As the philosopher Heraclitus noted, “the only constant in life is change.” That means that if we’re going to flow through life with even a modicum of grace and ease, we need to be able to find self-connection and groundedness in the midst of the turmoil. This retreat is aimed at supporting you on that journey and giving you the skills and tools to find your spark and that place of inner peace, regardless of outer circumstance.
- Mary and Kathleen are two of the most heart-connected, authentic individuals I’ve yet to meet and I can’t stress enough what a life-changing delight it is to spend with them. What’s even better is how they balance each other, each bringing something unique, and how their different styles complement this work so beautifully.
- Kathleen and Mary have been offering weekend workshops on this theme for the past couple years and because they’ve been getting such rave reviews, they’ve decided to go big and do a longer, more intensive workshop. I brought Mary and Kathleen to Missoula, MT for a weekend workshop on this theme last May, and participants loved it. The people who came represented a huge range of life transitions – some working through career changes, others focusing on intimate relationships, or life purpose, or healing from physical/mental/emotional dis-ease – and each one left with a deeper sense of themselves and their process.
Here’s a little more…
This retreat applies Nonviolent Communication (NVC) principles and processes to understanding and working through transitions (big or small). Mary and Kathleen have found this workshop works well for those with no NVC experience as well as those who have an integrated NVC practice.
I hope this was enough to get you excited about joining us. If it turns out you can’t make it (you’ll be missed!), it’d be such a gift if you’d be willing to pass this info on to others who you think might enjoy attending.
Here’s a little summary of the details (click here for a flyer):
- To register: http://nvctraining.com/LifeTransitions
- Dates: September 15th – 20th
- Location: Seabeck Conference Center, just outside of Seattle on Hood Canal (we’ll be staying in the Spruce building)
- Price: (until 6/1): $925 (single occupancy) / $800 (double occupancy). This includes tuition, lodging, and all meals…such a sweet deal!
- Bonus: 25 CEUs available thru CNVC for LSW, MFT, and RN
If you have questions about the details above, or if you’d like to chat about if and how this retreat could support you, please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(retreat organizer and Kathleen/Mary super-fan)