From retreat facilitation to bridging the gap between polarized groups, Kathleen offers an array of services tailored to specific communities and situations. Looking to develop a way to engage with conflict within your organization or neighborhood? Are you trying to get past the gridlock and make a decision? Do you want practice with effective, respectful, authentic communication? Kathleen’s services include:
- Collaborative Community Building support
- Neighborhood Disaster Preparation
- Conflict Response and Prevention
- Feedback: Reflection and Learning
- Shared Power and Equity
- Staff Training for Effective Communication in the Workplace
- Leadership Support
- Workshops on a wide variety of topics ranging from conflict transformation, authentic dialog, respectful communication, effective meetings, social change, parenting, mediation, and more.
- Educational experiences
- Keynote speeches
- Retreat and/or meeting facilitation
- Training the Trainer Programs: Trainer Candidate Community Program
- E-learning programs: webinars, telesummits, etc.
- Workshops on navigating Life Transitions with my colleague Mary Mackenzie.
Please use the form below to contact Kathleen about offering one of her services to your organization or community.
A message from Kathleen about her FEE (Financial Energy Exchange):
At the heart of Nonviolent Communication (NVC) lies a quality of giving that comes from joy, contribution and meaning. I want to give and receive within that framework. Learn more about Kathleen’s FEE approach and philosophy.
Upcoming Workshops & Trainings
|The Transformative Possibilities of Authentic Dialog||98118 Seattle , WA , United States||27/09/2018 - 30/09/2018|
|International Intensive Training (9 days- Texas)||78373 Port Aransas , TX , United States||12/10/2018 - 21/10/2018|
|Life Transitions: Rediscovering the Spark Within (3 days)||Annapolis , Maryland , United States||26/10/2018 - 28/10/2018|
|Life Transitions: Rediscovering the Spark Within (5 days)||1701 Kohimarama, Auckland , , New Zealand||06/03/2019 - 10/03/2019|
|IIT Slovenia 2019-International Intensive Training in Nonviolent Communication||4280 Kranjska Gora , , Slovenia||17/05/2019 - 26/05/2019|