From retreat facilitation to bridging the gap between polarized groups, Kathleen offers an array of services tailored to specific communities and situations. Looking to develop a way to engage with conflict within your organization or neighborhood? Are you trying to get past the gridlock and make a decision? Do you want practice with effective, respectful, authentic communication? Kathleen’s services include:
- Collaborative Community Building support
- Neighborhood Disaster Preparation
- Conflict Response and Prevention
- Feedback: Reflection and Learning
- Shared Power and Equity
- Staff Training for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion; Effective Communication in the Workplace
- Leadership Support
- Workshops on a wide variety of topics ranging from conflict transformation, authentic dialog, respectful communication, effective meetings, social change, parenting, mediation, and more.
- Educational experiences
- Keynote speeches
- Retreat and/or meeting facilitation
- Training the Trainer Programs: Trainer Candidate Community Program for the Center for nonviolent Communication
- E-learning programs: webinars, telesummits, etc.
- Workshops on navigating Life Transitions with my colleague Mary Mackenzie.
- Author visits
Please use the form below to contact Kathleen about offering one of her services to your organization or community.
A message from Kathleen about her FEE (Financial Energy Exchange):
At the heart of Nonviolent Communication (NVC) lies a quality of giving that comes from joy, contribution and meaning. I want to give and receive within that framework. Learn more about Kathleen’s FEE approach and philosophy.
Upcoming Workshops & Trainings
|Montenegro International Intensive Training (IIT)||05/10/23 - 05/19/23|
|The Art and Essence of NVC: Find Strength in the Advanced Nuances of NVC - Slovenia||SI – 2364 Ribnica na Pohorju , , Slovenia||06/03/23 - 06/10/23|
|"Living with Power" and "The Art of Facilitation" in Krakow Poland (2, 4 or 6 days)||06/17/23 - 06/22/23|
|International Intensive Training in Türkiye 6-15 October 2023||10/06/23 - 10/15/23|