From retreat facilitation to bridging the gap between polarized groups, Kathleen offers an array of services tailored to specific communities and situations. Looking to develop a way to engage with conflict within your organization or neighborhood? Are you trying to get past the gridlock and make a decision? Do you want practice with effective, respectful, authentic communication? Kathleen’s services include:
- Collaborative Community Building support
- Neighborhood Disaster Preparation
- Conflict Response and Prevention
- Feedback: Reflection and Learning
- Shared Power and Equity
- Staff Training for Effective Communication in the Workplace
- Leadership Support
- Workshops on a wide variety of topics ranging from conflict transformation, authentic dialog, respectful communication, effective meetings, social change, parenting, mediation, and more.
- Educational experiences
- Keynote speeches
- Retreat and/or meeting facilitation
- Training the Trainer Programs: Trainer Candidate Community Program
- E-learning programs: webinars, telesummits, etc.
- Workshops on navigating Life Transitions with my colleague Mary Mackenzie.
Please use the form below to contact Kathleen about offering one of her services to your organization or community.
A message from Kathleen about her FEE (Financial Energy Exchange):
At the heart of Nonviolent Communication (NVC) lies a quality of giving that comes from joy, contribution and meaning. I want to give and receive within that framework. Learn more about Kathleen’s FEE approach and philosophy.
Upcoming Workshops & Trainings
|Choice: Navigating a Polarized World with Kathleen Macferran and Jared Finklestein, Online - 4 Mondays from 1/18 - 2/8||01/18/21 - 02/08/21|
|50 Days for Peace with Roxy Manning, Kathleen Macferran, Kathy Simon and Sarah Peyton: January 19 - March 9, 2021||01/19/21 - 03/09/21|
|Building Strong Communities as the Backbone of Social Change - 2021 Workshop through NVC Beyond Borders||Vieu d'Izenave , , France||09/14/21 - 09/19/21|
|CNV & TRANSFORMATIONS SOCIALES - Construire des communaute?s solides dans nos familles, nos lieux de travail, nos e?coles, nos prisons||Vieu d'Izenave , , France||09/14/21 - 09/19/21|