From retreat facilitation to bridging the gap between polarized groups, Kathleen offers an array of services tailored to specific communities and situations. Looking to develop a way to engage with conflict within your organization or neighborhood? Are you trying to get past the gridlock and make a decision? Do you want practice with effective, respectful, authentic communication? Kathleen’s services include:
- Collaborative Community Building support
- Neighborhood Disaster Preparation
- Conflict Response and Prevention
- Feedback: Reflection and Learning
- Shared Power and Equity
- Staff Training for Effective Communication in the Workplace
- Leadership Support
- Workshops on a wide variety of topics ranging from conflict transformation, authentic dialog, respectful communication, effective meetings, social change, parenting, mediation, and more.
- Educational experiences
- Keynote speeches
- Retreat and/or meeting facilitation
- Training the Trainer Programs: Trainer Candidate Community Program
- E-learning programs: webinars, telesummits, etc.
- Workshops on navigating Life Transitions with my colleague Mary Mackenzie.
Please use the form below to contact Kathleen about offering one of her services to your organization or community.
A message from Kathleen about her FEE (Financial Energy Exchange):
At the heart of Nonviolent Communication (NVC) lies a quality of giving that comes from joy, contribution and meaning. I want to give and receive within that framework. Learn more about Kathleen’s FEE approach and philosophy.
Upcoming Workshops & Trainings
|NVC Global Festival (4 days online)||05/29/20 - 06/01/20|
|Ukraine-The Art of Facilitation: Balancing Effectiveness with Care (4 days Now Online)||06/13/20 - 06/16/20|
|Poland-Thriving in Communities and Organizations: About systems we live in and how we can influence them to serve us better- Cancelled due to COVID-19||06/19/20 - 06/25/20|
|Growing together – trainers’ days in Kraków, Poland (3 days)-Cancelled due to COVID-19||06/26/20 - 06/28/20|
|Building Authentic Relationships: How to bring Balance, Trust, Collaboration & Efficiency at Home and Work||Podcerkev 24 , , Slovenia||07/04/20 - 07/11/20|