I want to “toot a horn” for my dear friends at the NVC Academywho are in the process of updating and streamlining their online NVC Multimedia Library. I’m thrilled with the direction it’s heading in… And what a marvelous resource tool it is for any of us who’re studying Nonviolent Communication!
What makes it so useful? Lots of things! Here’s what appeals to me:
- Contains the history of Nonviolent Communication, as founded by Marshall Rosenberg
- Holds seminal works by most of our veteran NVC trainers, as well as the work of generations of trainers who’ve come afterwards
- Resources from today’s NVC trainers are added regularly
- Comprehensive NVC study guide you can delve into at your own speed
- Enjoyable Staff Pick of the Month (I hear one of Miki Kashtan’s courses on Dialogue is being featured in 2015!)
Best of all for MY busy life, it’s open 24 hours a day and at my fingertips whenever I want it – and I don’t have go anywhere. If I want to start my day sitting in the morning sunshine with a cup of tea and Jim and Jori Manske, I can do that.
How sweet is that!
And yes, you’ll find a dozen or so of my courses in the Library, too, such as “Integrating NVC,” and “Stoking the Fires of Joy.” Just click here to see my collection!
You’ll also see works there by other trainers, who’s names I think you’ll find familiar. Trainers like sweet Robert Gonzales… John Kinyon… Arnina Kashtan… the endearing Kelly Bryson… Jeff Brown… of course the Manskes – and many more.
By the way, there’s aspecialpromotion this month for new Library members! If you decide to become a new member, be sure and use my promo code: MML75. Then when you join, you’ll receive $75 off any purchase at the Academy’s Marketplace, where you’ll find lots of other valuable NVC materials and resources.
I hope you’ll join…
Having a well-stocked library that’s readily available makes studying NVC such a pleasure. I don’t think there’s another resource quite like it anywhere else in the world.
CNVC Certified Trainer