This training will take our investigation of Nonviolent Communication as a spiritual practice to yet another level, and builds upon the two introductory workshops held to far. Together, we’ll foster compassionate connection with others, even when communication becomes challenging, by practice:
• Explore how conversations can get stuck.
• Cultivate skills and awareness that can bring flow to dialog.
• Practice getting back to center when triggered.
• Restore connection when trust has been broken.
• Explore how to take self-responsibility and encourage others to do the same.
• Turn wishes and hopes into action.
Facilitated by Kathleen Macferran, Certified Trainer Certified Trainer with the Center for Nonviolent Communication
The training is free to encourage sangha participation, though donations are always gratefully received.
10:30 AM-4:30 PM. There will be a one-hour lunch break. Bring a sack lunch or eat out. Snacks, coffee and tea will be provided.
Chobo-Ji Zen Practice Center 1733 S. Horton St (downstairs rear entrance) Seattle, WA 98144
For more info about Chobo-Ji Zen Practice Center, www.choboji.org