2-day workshop facilitated by certified trainer for the Center for Nonviolent Communication, Kathleen Macferran, supported by Jean McElhaney, Certified trainer in Auckland.
This workshop is a place to get support and skills that will call your courage forth as well as gain deeper understanding for what holds you back to truly love yourself.
Increase your awareness of what prevents you from taking self-compassion to the next level. Remove blocks to self- love, connect to non-negotiable self-worth and celebrate your authenticity.
Attend this workshop and:
* Discover the quality of self-care that can sustain you;
* Deepen your own personal healing and connection with your authentic voice;
* Find out what prevents you from caring for yourself fully and take self-compassion to the next level;
* Enhance your skills for honest expression of what is important to you;
* Enhance your ability to discern relationship dynamics that nurture you vs. drain your energy;
* Increase your capacity to hear other’s disappointment without losing your center, presence and clarity.
visit Kathleen’s website: strengthofconnection.com
Venue: Riverside Community Centre, Riverside Community – 289 Main Road Lower Moutere – RD2 Upper Moutere – Nelson 7175 -New Zealand
Dates: Saturday 23 February, 10am – 4pm & Sunday 24 February 12.30 – 5pm
Places are limited; for bookings and questions, contact local NVC Facilitator, Irma Jager
03-526 8080 ~ email@example.com